Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love him and that is why we went on a hike.

So, if you haven't realized I'm not much of a "lets go play outdoors" type of person. I enjoy being inside. Looking cute. I like to be clean. I hate bugs. All of them except lady bugs, rolly polly's, butterflies and possibly a few others but I can't think of them all. Anyways. I guess you could say I am picky when it comes to certain activities. One of the activities I dislike is hiking. I have never enjoyed hiking up mountains when I would rather just drive up a mountain to get a great view. (I obviously could never of been a pioneer.) Yet, I lucked out and married the most amazing guys ever....even though he is the "lets go play outdoors" type. He could live outdoors. He would probably just like to buy a piece of land.......lots of acres and live on it. Without a house. or a home for that matter. At least once or twice a week he asks if we can sleep outside in our yard. (it's not even ours) I win. We sleep in our nice, comfy, warm, big bed. Anyways.....so I dont sound like the worst wife and sound like I don't let my husband do anything he enjoys...about a week ago Nic and I took a day off together and we packed a picnic and went on a hike. And just to note how much I love him I picked the activity. Yes, it wasn't a very hard hike....considering we just picked a random one here in pocatello and never experienced any of their trails, but it was good. Plenty of bugs. Here are the pics and I love my husband and it was fun because I was with him.

And we're off!


Here is my hubby getting out the picnic. He is super excited. haha. And he is just wonderful about letting me take pictures!

Here is me at the beginning. I'm happy. It's not to hot outside. I haven't been bugged by any bugs yet...
And then this happened... I was peacefully sitting eating my picnic lunch and I was getting attacked by bugs. lets just say I hated it. the bugs that is.


And then here is my wonderful husband enjoying his picnic. He kept telling me to stay calm.



And the we started our hike. There were a lot of ups and downs in the trail but it was nice.


A beautiful view.


During our hike!


Thanks for reading!

No comments: