Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TAG! Yourrrrre it!

Five North American Cities in Which I'd Seriously Consider Living:
1. St. George, Utah (family and we want to live there)
2. Lehi, Utah (trev and sharon live there and we LOVE them)
3. Boise, Idaho (or towns around)
4. San Diego, California because its warm....and decent weather all the time
5. Washington DC or the Arlington VA right next door because it's sooooo beautiful out there.

Five Songs to Which I Know all the Words:
1. The made up ones Nic usually sings to me...i can usually guess what hes going to say or what he will sing about.
2. Practically every country song they play on the stations here
3. dont know specific enough
4. "
5. "

Five Foods I'd Wish to Have in Unlimited Quantities on a Desert Island:
1. Supreme Beef Chulupa at Taco Bell
2. Spagetti and French bread
3. chocolate milk and cookies (variety, but chocolate chip is the best)
4. Doritos or any baked chip...so good. Love chips.
5. Sweet and Sour Chicken with ceaser salad.
6. Yes, I added this....a fruit smoothie. I LOVE fresh fruit smoothies.

Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:
1. packing our clothes to go to Boise
2.mopping my bathroom and kitchen floor
3.last couple loads of laundry
4.dishes
5.clean my bedroom/make the bed at least...just crawled out of it.*BUT BLOGGING IS MORE FUN

*Five Childhood Friends I'd Love to See Again:
1. Christina
2. Kim
3. Beki
4. Molly
5. Kaydee

Hope you enjoyed! (you're welcome Megan Eddie that tagged me to do this!)

1 comment:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

thanks for doing this tag. I think we have so much in common. I will sit and eat chips and drink fruit smoothies with you any day. There my favorite too.